Friday, July 13, 2007

Very Strange Apparition

Note: I'm not entirely lucid, but..

lI had a dream or maybe nightmare where or music teacher was in charge of picking who got to go first in line for a ride at the top of an 8 story building, then we were all outside on a bench where I was trying to tune my guitar but mine was the only one that wouldn't tune.. For some reason. I had the wrong strings, my music teacher decided to put us against each other by having a no rules street fight, so while the fight was beginning I was at the corner trying to buy as many weapons as possible for my team, it was taking to long so I was crawling to the top floor when along the way I battlled it out with a guy holding one of my friends hostage. After that I went to the top floor where the guy said I had to pay some $10,000 to buy the weapons... The end?

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Interesting... do you engage in no-rules street fights often?

Mandy said...

:)

Anonymous said...

Well, it has always been a dream of mine!