Friday, November 07, 2008

What did you just call me??


If you know me, it won't be a revelation if I tell you that I've been involved in a pretty good number of political debates.. If you had seen any of those debates you would also know that most of those debates involve the other guy calling me some offensive name... I've become so used to it that I can time the point at which they'll use it.. It's almost a game.. In the past there have been times where I would give in and throw an insult back.. I've realized where it stems from..

People call names simply because they are unable to analyze their concerns or objections and out of frustration will result to personal offense.. Name calling is a blatant sign of a low analytical capacity and further indicates that you are probably wasting your time in that argument!

So, if you can't say anything nice.. Think about it and at least say something worth consideration... Please?!

No comments: