Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The announcement of Spitzers resignation literally drew cheers from Wall Street today. To them, it felt like due justice as their sanctimonious governor fell from the position they say he bullied and steamrolled himself into...
Is it always wrong to feel joy from another's demise? Or, is savoring justice simply an automatic reaction when somebody 'gets what's coming to him'
As many of you know, I'm not a big supporter of bureaucracy. In fact, I consider it in most cases to be a hindrance to productivity and prosperity. This said, I would be lying to you if I told you I didn't feel a slight bit of guilty pleasure in seeing this true blue Kommissar fall under his own corruption.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is yet another example of how politicians have become so untrustworthy.